CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Will some one please make it stop? Please???

I have so much work to do this weekend I don't even know where to start. So I'm starting by posting a blog update. Go me! I won't bore you with the details of all my homework assignments. Because, quite frankly, it is too painful for me to describe. 


So right now I am waiting for Melanie to get out of the bathroom so I can get ready. Then we are going downtown to the art museum because she needs to go see it for a class. I don't mind, I've been wanting to go see it for a long time, but I just wish I didn't have so much work to do. Maybe I could bring my laptop on the bus and start one of the three papers I should be working on... ugh. Typing that was painful. 

So in other news I am super excited to go home next weekend and see CORALINE!!! I can't wait!!! I have been following all the updates about online for a little while now and I am just so super excited. It is almost enough to take my mind off the looming homework and laundry I have to shovel through before next weekend...

Well, just livin' the college life...

0 comments: