CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ok, old plan out. New plan:

I can't remember what movie the quote in the title is from. Can anyone help me out?


Anyway, here is the plan. This is a list of all the things I must do in the next week or so, in order of due date. I am setting my academic to-do list in internet stone, so maybe, just maybe, I can stay organized for once. 

1.  3-4 page English paper
2. Keep up with Italian that is due everyday
3. Keep up with readings in Civ and Eng
4. Online response to English readings
5. Italian workbook
6. Online response to Italian movie
7. 8 page Civ paper 
8. Catch up on Rader Terms if I have time  

*hoping for the best*

1 comments:

TIMMMAY!!! said...

*loosens necktie* eeep! That's a lot of work, but you can do it hun!

As for the movie quote, it escapes me at the time. But Ihor, Nathan, and I shall band together and scour the Interwebs to find this elusive quotation!