CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Last night, the wet misting weather had started when I got out of class at 7:45. (There is a story about class, I'll talk about that later.) So I braced myself for the snow turning into a wet ruined mush. When I woke up this morning, I turned my head towards the window and was greeted by the wonderful sight of huge flurries flying around like crazy! I feel like I have won another small victory! I know, I have nothing to do with causing the snow, but I just enjoy it so much. I'm sure that now that I publicly expressed my joy for the snow that it will all melt just to spite me. Hopefully there are enough people complaining about the snow to counteract my joy, and it will snow more just to spite them. Yes, I believe that things work this way. I hate when people complain about the snow. It's bloody MICHIGAN people! Move to Florida if you don't like the snow. We don't want you and your complaining here anyway.


Another personal victory: Mel and I decorated our room for Christmas!
Mel made the snowflakes. I made one, but it came out yucky. 

I just have to take a brief pause here to say that The Princess Bride is on Bravo right now. Oh Wesley... Edward who?

Ok, good stuff out of the way, now for my epic fail.
Yesterday I went into my Italian class at 6:00 pm. I hate Mondays and Wednesdays because I have three classes back to back, starting at 3 and going till 7:30. It is awful. So my Italian class is the last one, and by that time I'm exhausted. The final was scheduled for next Monday, so I'm thinking that it would just be an easy review day. I sat down and started knitting a few rows on my scarf. But then the people around keep talking about how much they had studied for today. I turned to the girl next to me and asked if we had a test today. She said "Didn't you get the email? The final is today!" Of course I didn't get the email!!! So I had to take the final cold turkey, no studying. But actually it wasn't as bad as it could have been. I know that I passed, but I know I could have gotten a better grade if I had studied. Sigh. One thing is good though, now I only have to take one final on Monday instead of two. 

But nothing can get me down because it has been snowing for almost 10 hours! 

0 comments: