CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Sorry I am so boring!

I don't have much to blog about lately, because most of my time is spent doing homework. I have had so much work this semester that I get this terrible sense of guilt any time that I am not reading or doing other homework. Like right now, for example. I haven't hit a major stress point yet, but it will probably come sooner or later. I have to spend almost every spare minute I have when I'm not sleeping, eating, or in class on homework, otherwise I won't have enough time to get it done. I can't afford to leave everything for Sunday anymore, because everything that I have to do is so time consuming. I even read while I'm in the gym. Yay for exercise machines! Thankfully the work I have to do isn't impossibly hard. Like I said, it is just ridiculously time consuming. Right now I am wasting precious minutes and cutting into my slumbering time... 


But I don't want to complain too much. That is plenty for now. :-) I do take pleasure in the simple joys that have popped up recently. Such as:

*My "soundtrack" playlist on itunes. I have the soundtracks to Wall-E, Coraline, Chocolate, and Zelda: Ocarina of Time on shuffle, and I must say that it is on the awesome side of perfect.
*Figuring out my housing for next year. Yay apartment 13A! 
*Reading the 1 star reviews of Twilight on Amazon.com. Seriously people, these are HILARIOUS. Go read them. Even if you like Twilight (why...?!) you may find these observations comical. 
*Knitting group! I've started going to a knitting group on Thursdays. It is really the perfect end to my week of classes. The people that show up are so much fun to be around and I love getting off campus for a few hours.
*My new ringtone! I uploaded "Exploration" and "End Credits" from Coraline onto Myxer.com and sent them to my phone. I am currently using "Exploration" for my text ring. I love it! 
*Madcap Coffee shop downtown. Great atmosphere and great chai! Mmmmm... chai...

So that's it for now, I'm off to do more homework. Maybe I'll be in bed before 2:00 AM for once! 

1 comments:

TIMMMAY!!! said...

not to mention you had a wonderfully spectacular Valentine's Day with me!!!! :)