CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

YTW+

Back at a grueling week of school after a grueling weekend at home (8 page paper that was due on Monday took up the majority of my weekend.) And if I judge by the weather, this is not West Michigan in February. It is 54 degrees out! The snow that was piling up over my knees last week has been reduced to sad, icy clumps scattered across campus. Girls are walking around in shorts and flip-flops, and guys are sitting outside smoking hookah. Everyone has been asking me if I've been enjoying the weather. Hmmm, well that would be a big fat NO. I hate when the weather is like this. Because I know that it is just going to get freezing again, and we won't see the sun again until mid April. I only like 54 degree weather when I know that it is spring for sure and the tulips are peeking out of the dirt. Also, I can't enjoy much of anything right now because I have contracted a nasty little cold. Blech.


So the youtube clip of the week? Here it is! And if you haven't gone to see this in theaters already, SHAME ON YOU. Go see it. NOW. 

0 comments: