CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Double YTW

So this week, all my lovely readers, you get TWO videos! This first one I found last week and it just cracked me up! Especially with the changes they have made to Facebook... But that is another rant for another day. The second video I found today and I can't wait a week to put it up. This is another one that gave me a mega lolz. Enjoy! 



WTH is a failwhale??? 

Now, I have watched a few of this guy's videos, and I must say that he is rather strange. But his cat is just the cutest thing in the world! He reminds me of my kitty Binx.

1 comments:

TIMMMAY!!! said...

Hahaha I love Double Stuf YTW!
...and double Stuf Oreos too, but that's a different story!

Don't you twitter-stand??? You could be a twitter-lebrity! This is so flippin' hilarious because it is so true. (Its a sad world we live in.)

As for the fail whale, when Twitter crashes, users see the "fail whale" error message, a whimsical illustration of red birds using nets to hoist a whale from the ocean. The message reads: "Too many tweets! Please wait a moment and try again."

http://www.geeked.info/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/critters_fail_whale.jpg
^^^Check this out! A Fail Whale FAIL.

And that other guy, he is a quite strange, but his kitteh is JUST LIKE BINX! Binxy likes to bite and bite and bite!