CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Memories

So randomly memories pop in my head. Here's one for ya:


So when I was little I would spend a lot of time at my grandma's house waiting for my mom to get off work. I spent longs hours watching my two older cousins (brothers) play video games. I know, I had a very educating childhood. So this particular memory is from the time that my cousins discovered the phrase "your mom". They were playing Mortal Combat and would integrate "your mom" into one of their many battle cries. Me, being the smart cookie I was, piped in and said "you have the same mom!" Then one of them replied, "no we don't" and called the other one a bastard. Took me years to figure that one out. Just thought you all would like to know.

sf2_vs_mk_070605.JPG.jpg

4 comments:

TIMMMAY!!! said...

oh nos! your picture no work! do not wants!!

Funny memory though babe!

ThumbleMina said...

Ok, I tried to fix the picture. Let me know if it still doesn't show up.

TIMMMAY!!! said...

still no works! roni wants to see picture!!!!

ThumbleMina said...

Ok, so I fail at posting pictures.