CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Back to School

So Blogger changed the way that I sign in, so for the longest time I couldn't log in to my account. Boo. But I figured it out today! So guess what I am doing instead of homework! That's right. 


So here is a thought for the day. At the gym I have noticed that the girls with the cutest exercise outfits are also the ones that take working out the least seriously. Hmm. Today when I went to do some laps on the track I noticed two girls standing by the railing (it is an elevated track) talking on their cell phones and clearly not working out. They stood there the whole time I was running and then when I was doing my cool down, they met up with some friends, ran two laps, and left the track. And they were thin. How does that work? Do they eat nothing? My prediction is that their bodies will catch up with them and their hips will spread after they have children. And by the shorts they were wearing I know that they will. 

0 comments: