CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mid Week

I took an accidental nap yesterday. I just laid down on my bed when I got home from class and completely conked out. I must have needed it if I fell asleep so quickly. It is only September but it already feels like that I have been here for months. Gah. I am so busy! And I want to more. I don't know how I am going to fit it all in. I am in three organizations, I am learning how to sew, I am head of Project PD, I go to the gym everyday, I am adding a minor and I want to study abroad. There just isn't enough time in four years of school to fit it all in. I want to graduate in 4 years, but if I study abroad I don't think I will be able to.

Good news! I think I will have time to actually sew something this weekend! And I have a fun post planned for when I upload the pictures from my camera.

0 comments: