CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Boring?

I have come to the conclusion that my blog is pretty boring right now. I mean, you really can't blame me since all I do now is muddle through school days. But I am determined to make it a better blog! I have been thinking about what I like to see in blogs that I read, and I think I will incorporate some of those elements in my own bloggity blog. (Blog is such a funny word, isn't it?) So! Fom now on there will be more pictures, anecdotes, videos (I am reinstating YouTube Wednesdays!) and maybe a piece of fiction thrown in here and there. I am also going to try to update more often, because I hate when readers have to wait DAYS to here from their favorite blogger. So wish me luck and watch for improvements!

0 comments: