CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Top 10 Reasons Why Rock Climbing is the Best Class at GV

1. I get school credit, for climbing up a wall.

2. It is the only class I have where the boys outnumber the girls. (sorry Timmy!)
3. They play Pandora in the gym. The best music comes on!!!
4. Strength training that isn't boring! I'm getting PUMPED. (ok, not really...)
5. Climbing blindfolded. SO MUCH FUN! I know it sounds weird, but it is really awesome.
6. Being belay certified. I am the bomb diggity shiz-nit. (I have just been dying to say that...)
7. The professor, Joe. He is really nice and helpful. and he has a mini mohawk. Not a faux hawk, a mini one.
8. I actually learn stuff. Most people think that all you do is climb, but there is so much technique to learn.
9. Sweet rock climbing shoes.
10. I feel like Spiderman! 

What sucks about it? It's only six weeks long! :-(

1 comments:

The Ukrainian One said...

You need to take Gangsta Talk 101 at UDM to be able to officially say #6. Does GV have a bowling class? I know either CMU or GV have it.