CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Don't Push Your Luck

Today was incredibly warm for this time of year in Michigan. It was a wonderful day for weather! I put on a skirt, a sweater, and fall ankle boots and skipped about campus all day in the crunchy leaves. It was really pleasant. However, I wanted to yell at all the people I saw with their winter boots, hats, scarves, and Northfaces zipped to their chins. Don't they know that they have to enjoy this weather while it lasts? Soon (in a few days, maybe hours) the sun will go away and forget about Michigan till April. I believe that by dressing that way they are sending out the message that they are ready for winter. I'm not saying that they should go back to sandals (see previous clothing rant) but really they could wear fall attire for a little longer. The season is so short, and it needs to be treated properly! 

0 comments: