CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

I don't even bother turning on the food network anymore. I can't even bring myself to capitalize its name. Serves them right. I just hope that somehow, they know that they are being punished with improper grammar. Take that, evil TV corporation! Until they let me know what has happened to my beloved Brian Boitano, they shall be disgraced with lower case letters. 


So I have been thinking lately that I should change the title of my blog. With the exception of YTW, my entries tend to be pure rant, rather than small thoughts. It cannot be helped. There is just something therapeutic about sending rants out in cyberspace where someone else may read them and agree. (And I don't need anyone to remind me about how unlikely it is that the legions of Brian Boitano fans are flocking to my blog to see what I have to say on the matter.)

Let me post a little non ranting for once. This weekend there was a renaissance fair (faire?) on campus. I only had time to quickly walk through it, but it was fun nonetheless. I wish 
I had more time (and money) to spend there before they leave. There is just something about those fairs that make 
them so much fun. Maybe the air of sillyness that I seem to associate with men who dress like a cross between King 
Arthur and Jack Sparrow. Heh heh...

0 comments: